WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
- Our focus is on diagnosing and addressing root causes of pest problems. Pesticide applications are a last resort.
- We teach and train you and your facility staff, building occupants and tenants how to “think pest” as they go about their normal activities to prevent pest problems. Creating awareness of why pest problems occur, and how they can be prevented, can greatly reduce pest problems, saving you time and and money.
- Because our focus is not on pesticide applications, we don’t require “treatment prep” such as emptying cabinets of food and dishes, or bagging clothing or bedding.
- We work within the capabilities of those we help. While spotless, meticulously maintained new buildings make pest management easier, that’s not the reality for most situations.
- We apply the latest science! Our Ph.D. entomologist maintains close relationships with leading scientists to learn and apply results from the latest research.
A cluttered crawl space was creating the perfect conditions for a mouse infestation. We cleaned out the crawl space and sealed openings that were allowing pests inside the home.
Installing gutter guards keeps leaves, sticks from clogging gutters and creating opportunities for mosquitoes to breed in standing water.
A damaged eave created an opening allowing a squirrel to move in. We evicted the squirrel and replaced the damage eave board.